We commit to:
- Stop talking and start listening to those impacted by systemic racism.
- Learn how racism and privilege have shaped us and the world we live in.
- Ask who is included, who is excluded, who benefits, who is harmed, who makes the decisions, and what is the impact on community in decision-making.
- Create diversity in our practice, our profession and our climate action work.
- Support organizations and our colleagues promoting equity, justice and anti-racism.
Making a just and equitable future requires acting with love and courage, confronting the racism and privilege of the present, and acknowledging and healing the violence and broken promises of our past.